Paint Application & Support
Painting creates a protective, decorative & long lasting finish on your equipments. But along with the task of painting come little problems that can sometimes take the fun out of an otherwise pleasant experience. When you take on a painting project, there are several things to need to keep in mind, here’s an overview of what you should ask yourself while going for Paint Application & chasing Right Paint Applicator or painting support for the services.
- Is the Applicator Right for Your Project ?
- Is your Applicator has knowledge about Surface Preparation?
- Is the Applicator has immense knowledge of the Product & its application?
- Is your site being inspected for problems you faced earlier while being painted?
- Is the Applicator having all equipment & latest machines to do the Painting?
- Is your work covered under Warranty?
Frequent Paint Coating Failures are due to :
- In correct specification
- In correct material used
- In correct application
- In correct curing/post handling procedures
We at Automotive Solutions are experienced to provide you with application & support for your sensitive equipments painting as per MIL Specification Paints.
Our Trained team makes sure that your job is completed on time and all parameters of painting application are followed
- Proper Systematic Process Painting Execution.
- Right Equipment for Painting.
- Right Primer Selections.
- Proper Masking Solutions.
- Proper Control on Pot life, Flash off, Paint Mixings etc.
- Selection of right thinners as per temperatures.
- Timely completion of Job.
- Special applications for CARC Coatings.
- Camouflage Painting.
- In-House application support.
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Safety Standard